Applications for all of our 2013 Graduate programs are now open. Make sure you apply early to avoid disappointment!
We will guide you through each step of the process and will notify you of the outcome after each phase.
Application Process - Key Stages
- Submit an online application to the programme of your choice by going to 'APPLY NOW'
- If your application is successful you will be invited to sit online tests. There are two online tests that you will be asked to complete:
- logical reasoning
- ABI cultural fit test
You will need to pass each test before being invited to the next test.
- After you have successfully completed the cultural fit test you will be invited to undertake 2 exercises via telephone, an individual business case exercise and a motivational structured interview. You will need to log in to your application to book in to an interview slot for both these exercises
- Following the telephone interview and business case exercise your application will be considered for the ABI Day, a one day assessment centre held in Belgium which involves a business game and a face to face interview
- If you successfully pass the ABI Day, the final stage will be a Final Panel. These will be held in Belgium
The Graduate Recruitment Program is an extremely important talent program for AB InBev, and so many of our senior managers are involved in the selection process.
We're serious about finding the world's very best talent - so you will be competing against candidates not only from your own country, but from the whole continent.
We are looking for the very best to join our program in Western Europe, so the competition is tough.