Are you looking for an internship to enable you to learn and develop your management skills? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, reward-driven environment, where you are able to grow at the pace of your talents and get to know different business operations?
If so, then a role as an intern at AB InBev may be for you.
You will be given the opportunity to understand the business first hand, as well as being given a challenging project to deliver. The project will be assigned according to your interests, business demand and your level of knowledge and experience - it could be in one of our brewery operations, our sales and marketing departments or any of our support functions. Whichever department you are in you will be given a challenging project for which you will be responsible, you will be given coaching and guidance to successfully deliver the project as well as a mentor to help your personal development.
You won't be here just to make up the numbers. It is a great way to discover whether AB InBev is a fit for you and you are a fit for AB InBev and could lead to a future career within the company.
The internship is for a minimum of 2 months, from June to October, working full time and will be based at one of our sites in Europe (Belgium, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Hungary or Czech Republic).
Who are we looking for?
- Students in their penultimate year of study (studying for Bachelor or Masters), active in extracurricular activities, good English, team orientation with a willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Good analytical capability - a statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Motivated students, who drive for results and can work unsupervised
- Students who enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners within ABInBev and finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
What you need to do to apply
The application process is easy - but very important.
Just click on apply, fill in the application form and upload your CV and cover letter. You will be asked to indicate which country you wish to do your internship in, but you must have the legal right to work in this country.
The application process stages are as follows:
- Complete the online application form and upload your CV and Covering Letter
- Take the online tests which involve a logical reasoning and a cultural fit test
- After you have successfully completed the cultural fit test you will be invited to undertake an Individual business case exercise and a motivational structured interview, via telephone
- Following this your application will be considered for assessment centre
Applications for all of our 2013 graduate and internship programs are now closed and will re-open again from September onwards for opportunities starting in Summer 2014.
In the meantime if you'd like to send us your CV to keep on file please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org